Already have a Username/Password for Scientonomy: Journal for the Science of Science?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the requirements outlined in the Guidelines for Authors.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. Important: PDF files are NOT acceptable.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
All diagrams (or their textual descriptions), illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.